Monday, August 1, 2016

Burgher Monday!

Its Burgher Monday in the black and gold city!

I found it only appropriate to keep it Local and indulge at 1515 East Carson Street in the Southside for 5 buck "burghers" and $3 Summer Shandys on this sunny day.
I was in need of a little pick me up this dreaded Monday and went all in for my favorite sandwich on the menu... the Grilled Cheese Burgher.  It is fantastic, filling and a two for one meal!  Two of my favorite things all in one juicy bite with the cheesy goodness strapped on both sides of the tender flavorful 1/2 pounder.  This genius concoction that sat amongst the crunch of bacon, lettuce, onion, and tomato with chips to accompany made my lunch by far the best part of my day!


Local Bar and Kitchen
http://www.localpgh.com/localsouthside/#menu


No comments:

Post a Comment